ACX is looking for a Compliance Team Lead to join our Compliance team.
Working at ACX:
ACX International is a growing Singapore company with a presence in Armenia exclusively focused on empowering companies involved in digital assets industry to offer best-in-class customer support and compliance experience to their clients.
Our Mission is:
At ACX International, we believe that each department plays a vital role to ensure that a customer has a positive experience whilst using any Web 3.0 product. Therefore, we continuously look for positive, experienced and knowledgeable people to ensure we can provide our customers with exactly that.
You can join us if:
- A university degree in finance, law, auditing, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in AML/CFT Compliance with a good knowledge of AML/CFT regulations and industry guidelines, preferably in an AML/CFT Department of a bank.
- Relevant certification such as CAMS or other AML/CFT certifications (CAMLP, CFCS, CPAF) is a plus.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Fluency in English, both in speaking and writing (C1 level or native).
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to consistently overachieve and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What should you do:
- Lead a team of AML/CFT analysts and specialists.
- Develop, implement, and oversee the AML/CFT program to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and improve AML/CFT policies and procedures.
- Review risk assessments, CDD and EDD checks conducted on customers and transactions to validate actions taken and apply corrective measures, if needed.
- Investigate and report suspicious activities to relevant authorities.
- Prepare and present reports to senior management and regulators.
- Provide training and guidance to team members on AML/CFT practices.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment, encouraging growth and development.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus payments.
- Opportunity to gain experience in one of the fastest-growing industries and the future of finance through cryptocurrency training.
- Wide range of training packages designed to enhance your knowledge and skills, not limited to the cryptocurrency industry.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Health Insurance Premium Package.
- Paid taxi for early and late shifts.