Updated at 2022-11-01
- Definitions and key terms 1
- Introduction 2
- What is a cookie? 2
- What type of cookies do we use? 3
- Third Party Cookies 4
- How you can manage cookies? 4
- Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies 4
- Your Consent 5
- Contact Us 5
1. Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit the Website and use the Services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information, allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person. This could include name, IP address, physical address, email address, etc.
- Service: refers to the service provided on this Website and its associated subdomains as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Our website, which can be accessed via this URL: https://acxinternational.com and any related URLs, mobile or localized versions and related domains / sub-domains.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with us to use the Services.
3. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We may use first party and/or third-party cookies on our platform for various purposes such as:
- to facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
- to improve your experience of our platform and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- to allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- to analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it;
- to identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
- to facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
5. What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by a website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the platform and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We may use the following types of cookies in our platform:
We may use essential cookies to make our platform work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies may be used to enhance the performance and functionality of our platform but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the platform as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our platform is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our platform for you.
6. Third Party Cookies
Some cookies that may be set on our platform are not set on a first party basis by our Company. The Website can be embedded with content from third parties to serve advertising. These third-party service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. Third-party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third-party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by the third party that originally set them.
7. How you can manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of the Website to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
8. Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our Website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
10. Your Consent
11. Contact Us
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions via this Link: https://acxinternational.com/contact-us/