ACX is looking for an IT System Administrator to join our IT Team.
Working at ACX:
ACX Global Solutions is a growing Singapore company with a presence in Armenia exclusively focused on empowering companies involved in digital assets industry to offer best-in-class customer support and compliance experience to their clients.
Our Goal is:
We want to build a different type of company that’s focused on the bottom line, as well as the happiness and the well-being of our team. Our success lies in the passionate team who makes the ACX a great place to work!
What should you do:
- Manage team of IT engineers to ensure quality and reliability of IT operations
- Design and deploy networks and IT Systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain on-premises IT systems: (Active Directory, File Server, VoIP system, Virtualization systems, etc.)
- Configure and support cloud systems (Office 365, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Install, configure, and maintain IPS/IDS, Firewall, VPN etc. for maximum internal network protection.
- Oversee helpdesk team and when needed get involved in troubleshooting and resolution of issues with Network and IT Systems
- Perform technology analysis and needs assessment for ensuring security and efficiency of IT systems.
- Develop and update IT infrastructure relevant documents, policies, procedures, and topology diagrams.
- Working knowledge and expertise in configuring and supporting AD, Azure, Microsoft 365, Zabbix, Windows 10 and Network protocols.
- Experience and designing and setting up systems and network based on growing business needs.
- At least 5 years of experience in System and/or Network administration role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
- Sound knowledge of English language.